Do you wanna work as an Assistant Scientist at a large pharmaceutical company? Apply now!
In your position as Assistant Scientist you will perform day-to-day lab activities and execute experimental and analytical tasks in formulation development according to plan or procedure. Furthermore, you are encouraged to optimize existing techniques, processes, systems or programs.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Perform laboratory activities according to planning with high quality as discussed with the team
- Execute procedures and analytical methods for formulation development and sample analysis
- Is accountable for proper recording of information (e.g. LNB and logbooks) and collection of the data and reviews experimental results
- Data analysis and handling from raw data to graphs/tables (e.g. with JMP) and work with databases
- Adheres to the laboratory safety and quality procedures, TIs, SOPs and works according to procedures
- Supports fill/finish process development activities when needed, together with accountable fill/finish specialist
- Is pro-active in the identification of issues, has problem-solving capabilities, and timely implements solutions.
- MLO/HLO degree (or equivalent) within pharma or chemical related field required
- 2-3 years of industrial experience
- Experience with formulation/analytical development, experience with vaccines or biologics (e.g. viruses or proteins) is preferred
- Working knowledge of quality systems such as GRP/GMP
- Experience with some of the following laboratory techniques is preferred: Chromatography (e.g. HPLC-SEC and UPLC), Spectroscopy (e.g. UV/Vis, fluorescence), Particle sizing methods (e.g. DLS, Mastersizer, NTA), Laboratory automation and data handling
- Language: English is required
- Creative team player with a strong technical mindset
- Good communication and organizational skills
A great job opportunity with many changes to grow at a large pharmaceutical company in Leiden.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 9072.