Do you wanna work at a company that's committed to developing first-in-class or best-in-class vaccines for some of the world’s most life-threatening infectious diseases? This is your chance!
For this job you need to be accurate, pro-active, a standout colleague and capable to build good relations with all stakeholders. You are capable of keeping the overview and to optimize processes in a multifaceted, strong growing environment. Experience with lab activities in a cGMP environment, where documentation plays a major role, is considered as a must.
This can be an excellent opportunity for technicians who want to pursue their career in a job more outside the labs!
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Sample receipt, storage and forwarding according to cGMP
- Preparation of shipping documentation
- Maintain up to date lab planning
- Maintain up to date inventory of materials and samples
- Process and review incoming Certificates in the appropriate systems (e.g. LIMS
- Receipt and record inspection and test results and Review of work performed by colleagues
- MLO-4 or HLO, affinity with medical products and experience with quality and laboratory systems such as cGMP, SAP and LIMS are strong advantages.
- Detailed and careful
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry is required
- Logistical experience is a pre
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a quality driven environment
- Good communication in English and Dutch (written and verbally)
A great job opportunity for anyone with experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 9441.