Are you up for a new challenge as Assistant Scientist? This is the job for you!
The Molecular and Bioassay team is a young and dynamic group (30 team members), which is part of Analytical Development, responsible for developing methods to characterize the vaccines. Together, you use biological- and chemical technologies to assess quantity, potency, purity, and identity characteristics of our products. The team has a pivotal role between the regulatory authorities, quality unit and process development.
We are looking for an assistant scientist who:
- Enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team and supporting method development activities of the team as a whole.
- Accurately and precisely performs experiments to develop and optimize methods or to analyze samples for process support and product characterization
- Has a critical attitude towards handling of biologically active substances
- Supports the continues improvement of an efficient lab organization.
- Takes ownership as author of standard operating procedures and oral presentations.
- HLO/BSc degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field of cell-based or molecular assays, life sciences and/ or virology.
- Must have experience with at least one of the following: Elisa; PCR methods; Western Blot; TCID50
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or method development, GMP or ML2 laboratory is highly preferable.
A great job opportunity at a company that's dedicated to bringing life-saving innovation to global health.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 9505.