Are you someone who has strong affinity for robotics? This job might be something for you!
The company you’re gonna work for has a leading position in healthcare development. In this function you need strong communication and organization skills and affinity with automation and robotics.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Sample analysis for internal (& external) stakeholders.
- Executing analytical and (molecular-) biochemical methods.
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for documentation e.g. CofAs and trending reports.
- Further responsibilities include instrument maintenance & troubleshooting.
- Written reporting and oral presentations in various settings.
- MBO+, or HBO in Biochemistry, Biophysics and/or protein chemistry or related fields.
- Knowledge of e.g. QPCR, ELISA, Biological assays, UPLC, CE, DLS.
- Affinity for automation and software.
- Experience in good documentation and quality systems are preferable.
- Affinity with software, robotics and automation.
- Strong communication + organization skills
- Independent planning and execution of tasks.
- Quality minded, accurate and eye for detail.
A great job opportunity at one of the leading healthcare companies.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 9510.