Are you ready for some dynamic projects and would you call yourself an all-round technician? Apply now!
We are looking for a temporary all-round technician that can immediately contribute to the diverse projects at hand. As an experienced technician (Associate Scientist level), you will be working under the supervision of a senior scientist on a program to investigate the production, transgene expression and stability of a novel, viral vaccine vector derived from vaccinia virus. Activities within the projects are dynamic and are determined based on the flow of the project.
Expected activities include but are not limited to:
- Cell culturing
- Viral assays (plaque assay, ddPCR, neutralization)
- Molecular techniques such as cloning, DNA/RNA isolation, PCR, sequencing (Sanger and NGS)
- Western blotting
- Enzymatic assays
- Production/purification of recombinant viral vectors
- BSc in relevant background
- Must have minimal 1 years working experience with one or more of the mentioned methods
- Must have demonstrable experience in molecular biology, cell culture, viral assays.
- Experience with protein analyses such as ELISA, FACS or BioLayer Interferometry are a plus
- Written and oral communication skills in English.
- Eager to learn, problem solving oriented
- Highly accurate in practical work
- Dynamic, flexible, open and research focused demeanor
A position at one of the world's biggest pharmaceutical companies.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Kenmerk: 9016.