Are you looking for a job as Associate Systems % Compliance officer? Do you have HBO working and thining level? Read this vacancy, maybe this will be your future job!
This organization is currently recruiting a:
Associate Systems & Compliance officer (P1) – EM (temp)
At this organization a large diversity of biological and pharmaceutical products are produced, tested, packed and released. The Quality Systems and Compliance department, as part of the Quality Organization Boxmeer, is responsible for maintaining the Quality Systems and compliance to cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- The primary purpose of this position is to support the SSO (subsystem owner) for Environmental monitoring. The first main task is giving support in the current running project for introduction EM LIMs. Activities will be static data creation & maintenance, preparation and supporting training activities, and general project activities supporting the implementation (setting up new processes and document this in our procedures);
- Next to the EM LIMs project, support is needed in the EM system in general. Tasks are e.g. EM data trending and reporting, solving day-to-day system issues in production, improvement of current processes.
- HBO working and thinking level;
- Experienced in GMP/Quality related role 3 – 5 Years, experienced in GxP;
- Knowledge of internal and external compliance requirements and quality guidelines;
- Project management understanding and capable to fulfill project lead roll;
- Self-starting, can do attitude;
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral in English and Dutch;
- Self-motivated and the ability to motivate others;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multi tasks at one time;
- Ability to manage and distribute workloads;
- Demonstrated ability to work as both a team player and independently;
- Project management skills and able to lead and motivate a group.
This is a responsible job with good employment conditions.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Kenmerk: 10614.