Do you have business analysis experience and a Bachelor from a technical study with 5+ years experience in a similar role? Are you looking for a job as Automation Engineer? Read this vacancy, this may be your future job?
Job Description Automation Engineer P2 – Senior OSIsoft PI analyst
- Responsible for all aspects of the project lifecycle: planning, scope, definition, design, execution and delivery;
- Coordinates together with project manager the work activities to ensure satisfying delivery;
- Partner with Contractors to qualify, scope, quantify and prioritize opportunities;
- Support the analysis of business processes, requirements/information gathering, validating requirements and translate into detailed proposals and project plans;
- Solution design based on business requirements and aligned with overall manufacturing IT architecture;
- Architect and deliver applications, IT infrastructure, and end-user client tools (ex. DataLink, PI Vision, RtReports);
- Provide performance optimization and monitoring system health for the PI system.
- Bachelor from a technical study;
- 5+ years experience in a similar role;
- Business analysis experience;
- OSIsoft trained and certified;
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on all aspects of the PI System including Interfaces, Connectors, Integrators and the Asset Framework is a must have;
- Knowledge of SCADA, PLC a/o DCS is preferred;
- Solid understanding of Windows OS, networking, TCP/IP protocol, DCOM, OPC comms, and system security fundamentals;
- Awareness and knowledge on Pharma industry best-practices & standards would be a big plus;
- Ability to create consensus among different stakeholders;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to the project/application stakeholders (English);
- Ability to work as a team member, but can also work alone.
This is a responsible job with good employment conditions.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 10687.