Do you have demonstrable experience and affinity with analysis methodology in combination with automation? This might be the perfect job for you!
Do you have the ambition to develop yourself as a (Senior) Technical Specialist in an international biotechnology company? This job will give you a wonderful opportunity!
The need of automation support is growing. The quality of data management, systems processes and standards (leverage on existing and implement new technologies) need to be supported and need to be improved continually. Lab systems variate from (standalone) analytical equipment to complex global platform projects like LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems), SDMS (Scientific Data Management System) and future new paperless opportunities.
You will work on implementation of automation related to new products in a highly flexible environment and you take part of Lab Systems initiatives and projects, all in cooperation with the global organization and in alignment with the business needs.
- Master’s degree / HBO in Life Sciences or Computer Sciences
- Background in software development and programming Experience; Laboratory Experience is considered as a plus
- Project management skills and interpersonal skills, engaged in contact with personnel at all levels within the organization.
- Written and oral communication skills in English. Dutch is desirable.
- Planning skills, ability to prioritize multiple commitments.
- Analytical thinking and (technical) problem solving. Lean/Six Sigma experience is desirable.
- Pro Active, works independently, takes actions in the absence of specific instruction and is able to write protocols/reports, business correspondence and procedures
A perfect job opportunity within one of the biggest healthcare companies.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 9442.