Are you the Allround Operator we're looking for? Apply now!
Are you looking for a dynamic, globally active technology company – yet at the same time, you appreciate a value-oriented, trusting company? We offer you exciting work as part of a team of experts who treat each other as equals. All over the world.
At our Amsterdam-based center the focus lies on the GMP-compliant microbial based production of recombinant proteins, vaccines and live microbials as drug substance and drug product.
An Allround Operator (f/m/d) is responsible for the entire bulk drug substance manufacturing process (Preparation, Fermentation (USP), Purification (DSP) and Fill & Finish (F&F).
Your tasks include:
- Execution of preparative activities for GMP production such as buffer preparation, washing, build-up of sterile goods
- Execution of routine activities on the complex systems within the departments Fermentation (USP), Purification (DSP) and Fill & Finishing (F&F)
- Perform all process activities in accordance with FDA/GMP guidelines
- You are a Subject Matter Expert (SME) with respect to production equipment and directly involved in maintenance, validation and calibration of this equipment
- Quality-conscious and proactive personality
- Has an MBO/MLO/HLO working and thinking level with relevant work experience in the (bio) pharmaceutical industry
- Can work under GMP Guidelines
- Good Dutch and English written and oral communicative skills
- Has a high priority on personal hygiene
- Is a team player with a high degree of autonomy
- Analytical, accurate and structured
- Willing to work in shifts (three shifts from Monday to Friday); initially morning- and evening shifts potentially to be expanded with nightshifts
A great function within a large biotechnical company.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Diederik van Straalen, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 9050.