Do you wanna be responsible for leading the end-to-end process of outsourcing of clinical trials?
As Clinical Outsourcing Manager you’re responsible for leading the end-to-end process of outsourcing of (global) clinical trials (Phase I-IV) to CROs and the related sponsor contracting process, applying (outsourcing)procedures and policies ensuring compliance with all obligations arising from contracts. The position has a strong focus on understanding clinical budgets and contracts.
- Provide outsouring services to the global organisation, i.e. Request For Proposal process, vendor identification & selection, bid presentation & analysis, understand the cost-drivers in terms of clinical study process and on protocol design,controle contracted budget, price/business terms negotiations, standalone-agreement/change orders/work orders/LOIs master agreement development, presenting recommendations to management
- Assures that standardized contracting practices are implemented and maintained across all relevant vendors.
- Ensures that expectations within the organization with regard to establishing costs, budgeting, invoicing, turnaround times, contractual documentation and approach, payment schedules and other business practices are managed.
- Lead vendor business relationships
- Bachelors degree Life Sciences
- Advanced knowledge in drug development process (Phase I-IV)
- Working knowledge Clinical Trials Management & Site Contracts
- Broad and deep understanding of Site and/or Sponsor Contracts and, including legal and GCP components within pharma or CRO.
- Proficient in Contracts, Budgets & Legal
- No need to speak Dutch
A nice on-site function at a large company.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Kenmerk: 9089.