Do you already have experience with commissioning and qualification and are you looking for a new project to work on? Apply now!
For a temporary project we are looking for a Commissioning and Qualification Engineer. You’re gonna be responsible for all the equipment that’s gonna be replaced. You’ll be dealing with qualification, validation and all the procedures.
FAT and SAT procedures are also part of the job.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Commission and Qualify (C&Q) various process equipment (parts washer, autoclave and or clean utilities – gassupply).
- Assure commissioning and qualification meets regulatory and validation requirements.
- Prepare, review and approval of technical and qualification documents, procedures, deviations, metrics, etc.
- Requires degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering. Pharmaceutical/biotech experience, C&Q experience.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- An eye for details and hands-on mentality driving for results (on time, in full).
- A team player, experienced in GDP and cGMP.
- Languages: Dutch and English
A great chance to work on an important project within a pharmaceutical company.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Kenmerk: 9019.