Do you have a Bachelor Level in engineering and do you have five years experience? Are you looking for a job in a pharmaceutical company? Read this vacancy!
PTS Packaging Technology & Support – Contractor Medical Devices
Under the Fortify the Future project a restructuring program has started to optimize the Animal Health devices that are used in combination with our products and for correct administration of products. The devices portfolio varies from simple injection moulded items up to complex vaccination equipment, mechanical pumping tools and electrical devices.
The temporary worker will function in the Global PTS Packaging Technology & Support group to support the Device Restructuring project. Within this Device Restructuring project, the temporary worker will be responsible for the technical input in collaboration with marketing, procurement, quality and regulatory affairs. The technical input includes collecting and setting up relevant documentation, develop or optimize the device and validation, testing and implementation.
In more detail following activities will be started:
- Collect all relevant technical information, like specifications of the devices used in the AH network, by AH production/sales sites as well as contract manufacturing organizations (CMO’s);
- Combine the collected technical information in Tech Packs, that can be used for (out)sourcing activities;
- Analyze the data collected from suppliers or users and derive an optimization plan from it;
- Setup the implementation and validation plan for the optimization and start implementation;
- Support the project team in various other subjects as appropriate.
- Bachelor Level and/or min 5 years of experience;
- You will work with different products, which requires broad knowledge of the manufacturing technologies and materials which makes the role partly very technical;
- You are able to define User Requirement Specification (URS), validation plan and technical reporting;
- Part of the role will entail to check if the organization can simplify and improve the device portfolio in the future, which requires solid understanding of the business;
- Good project management skills;
- You should have good communication and collaboration skills due to work in a multi-disciplinary project team and communication with a range of different stakeholders and external parties;
- Understanding and insight in procurement, marketing and the technical side of devices;
- Background: engineering, like mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, material science;
- English is must/act in global environment/multicultural.
This is a responsible job with good employment conditions.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 10676.