Does discovering and translating global seasonal chocolate growth activities sounds good to you? Apply now!
In this function 50% of your time you will focus on discovering and translating global seasonal chocolate growth activities and implementing new packaging innovations in our business.
You will be impacting the world of our customers by:
- Identifying and leveraging internal and external supply network opportunities with external manufacturers and co-packers.
- Engaging with different high-level stakeholders to deal with multiple complex projects at the same time.
- Working closely with our Global Category Business Units on the technical feasibility of packaging concepts at an early stage of the design process.
- Taking the lead as a business packaging owner by collaborating with the Marketing and Procurement departments.
- Sharing your technical packaging expertise in flexibles, carton and corrugated and rigid plastics.
The other 50% of your time you will conduct risk assessments on products produced by others. For example: a bowl for M&M’s as a promotional product needs to be assessed. A standard template is used for these assessments and different stakeholders are involved.
- HBO, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in (Food) packaging, industrial design engineering or another discipline related to technical packaging.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in packaging innovation in FMCG or the packaging industry.
- You're an expert in complex project management and you're comfortable around higher management.
- You have an excellent command of English, both verbally and written.
You'll be working at one of the best workplaces in the Netherlands
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Peter Debrichy, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Kenmerk: 9086.