Looking for a job with many responsibilities and do you have experience in the field of EHS&S? Apply now!
Your tasks and responsibilities in this department/team are:
- Expert in Occupational Safety and Hygiene subjects like but not limited to ergonomics, exposure to chemicals, emergency response, ATEX and machine safety.
- Manage/perform EHS&S risk assessments.
- Lead and/or support the implementation of the companies’ EHS&S Standards
- Coach/lead teams of local EHSS leads and the companis EHS&S Standards
- Owners/SME’s Perform EHS&S assessments within change projects
- Lead incident investigations
- Lead and / or support in- and external audits and inspections (ISO 14001.2015, EHS&S Comprehensive Audits, governmental agencies)
- Give EHS&S training on EHS&S related topics
- Develop and/or improve EHSS processes and practices
- Bachelor or comparable level (chemical, mechanical, electrical)
- At least 5 years experience in the field or EHS&S (lab, R&D, chemical and/or biological environment)
- Additional course Safety Manager level 3 (“HVK”) and/or Industrial Hygiene (“AH”) or comparable
- Fluent Dutch and a decent level of English
- Experience with ISO14001
- Driven to search for practical EHS&S solutions. This with close interaction with others within the company
- You have a can do mentality and you are independent
- Understanding a heavily regulated environment is critical
A great position at a international orientated company.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 9035.