Are you familiar with process automation and do you wanna help protect the company against cyber treats?
A global program started to protect the company against cyber treats and natural disasters. This ERMD (Enterprise Resilience Modernization and Data Integrity) program has to ensure we are better protected and become more resilient when something happens in this area.
General requirements are defined for systems on Security, Modernization and Data Integrity. A system inventory shows that a large amount of automation systems need modifications to comply with the ERMD requirements.
A Taskforce identified several projects. 25% of the projects require equipment replacements or upgrades and 75% are automation driven. We will team-up approx. 10 project teams to execute the automation driven projects. The teams will determine the project scope to upgrade or replace the automation. After approval by a central board a strict schedule will be followed to document, upgrade or replace and test the automation to meet the final integration date.
Every project team exists of a Project Leader, Computer Systems Validation Engineer, Design Engineer Automation, Quality Officer and production representatives. A centralized Project Services team will support the teams with scheduling, finance and document management.
- > 5 year experience with Validation in Life Science / pharma
- Proactive and result oriented team player
- Familiar with process Automation
- Writing the Qualification Plan, Requirement Specifications, User Acceptance test protocol and Qualification Report will be part of your work
- You are responsible for compliance with the ERMD requirements and the validated state
- Interpretation of the compliance will be agreed with the Quality Officer
- Reporting progress deviations to the project leaders
A great chance to work on a challanging project.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 9043.