As Facility Engineer you're responsible for many things in the process. Are you the one who can handle this important function?
As the Facility Engineer you’ll supervise and direct all aspects for the operation, maintenance, repairs and improvements to facilities and facilities services and buildings, including all equipment and machinery of the utility systems.
Your duties and responsibilities are:
- Manage Facilities and Facilities services according to GxP and EHS regulatory requirements, evaluate impact and actions plan to assure proper implementation.
- Supervise and/or oversee in-house and subcontracted jobs in the area of responsibility to ensure compliance with the established requirements and company policies, as applicable.
- Develop key performance indicators aligned with regulatory requirements.
- Identify issues and risks that can cause failure to comply with any EHS and quality regulatory requirement, downtime or impact the financial plan; report to management, provide alternatives to assure issues or risks are mitigated.
- Participate actively in the strategic plans development for business operations.
- Adopt and deploy EHS systems ownership through the facilities team.
- Develop, administer and control assigned budget to maximize utilization.
- Deliver small projects or execute programs versus objectives. Plan and prioritize work for completion.
- BS 5-7 years; preferably with Technical or Facilities background
- MS/MBA is a plus, PE Certificate is a plus
- Proven track record in the Facilities Management including Supervison of Facilities/Utilities personnel (minimum of 5 years).
- Strong technical skills in EHS and Quality Management and facilities engineering.
- Great communication- and writing skills in English
- Able to support other departments or projects according to business needs.
- Big picture orientation with attention to detail, intellectual curiosity, sense of urgency, self-awareness and adaptability, results and performance driven.
A great position at a leading company in the aesthetic medicine market.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 9012.