Do you have a minimum of 8 years of (hands on) industry experience and are you ready for a new challenge?
You will manage the Formulation Development (FD) team (20 pp), connect and collaborate with different departments and organizations and you will represent the DPD department in governance bodies as required.
- Manage the FD activities for the CMC project portfolio and for continuous improvement projects, balancing supply and demand budgets.
- Define, execute and adapt the functional strategy based on current and expected CMC projects, covering:
– People (capacity & capabilities) & organizational structure
- Connects and collaborates with other teams within DPD and the Vaccine Process & Analytical Development (VPAD) organization as well as with other organizations within the company.
- Cultivating internal and external relationships and partnerships.
- Stimulate innovative problem solving and creation of Intellectual Property.
- Manages and improves team dynamics and supports personal development of the different team members:
– Coaches employees and is hands-on when needed.
– Empowering of direct reports to act with speed, agility, and accountability
– Supports a continuous improvement mindset.
– Supports leadership trainings to enhance personal development and team dynamic.
- PhD or MSc in relevant discipline, like pharmaceutical sciences or (bio)chemistry
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of (hands on) industry experience, most preferably in formulation development or related areas (vaccines or large molecules)
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of the scientific and technological concepts behind the activities executed in the formulation development department, as well as knowledge of applicable quality and regulatory guidelines and industry standards.
- Must have working knowledge of HR and Finance systems and concepts.
- Must have had exposure to various aspects of formulation development (multiple product types), stability, vaccines, viruses, troubleshooting, scientific study design and data management, outsourcing
- Must have line management and project governance experience.
- English required, Dutch a plus
- You're collaborative, you enjoy working in a team and you are pro-active and flexible.
- Comfortable in scientific and strategic discussions.
- Manages and improves team dynamics and supports personal development of the different team members.
- High level of self-awareness and can ask and give feedback.
A great job opportunity at a company that's a leader in the field of biomedicines.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 9142.