Are you looking for a job as a LIMS Laboratory Specialist I? Do you have a Bachelor or Master degree in microbiology or related field with LIMS experience? Lucky you, one of our clients is looking for you!
- Utilize and Maintain Labware LIMS, assist in system upgrades/updates and migration of data. Share best practices, challenges and lessons learned within the site across the Quality organization in order to improve the performance of quality globally.
- Assistance in the development, validation and implementation of Labware LIMS to ensure reliability of testing procedures, proper function of laboratory equipment and compliance with regulations; prepare and maintain applicable records;
- Handling in the preparation, review and finalization of specifications, standard test procedures and standard operating procedures;
- Execute according to high standards of quality at the lab through managing and continuously improving the effectiveness of laboratory quality processes and system;
- Maintain own technical expertise, personal skills and interpersonal skills needed to perform their duties in line with Teva and Site expectations;
- Provide all necessary input for requirements and data mapping;
- Participate in workshops and Create /Update/Approve Business SOPS & Work Instructions & other documentation as necessary;
- Create, update and review Product Specs and Analyses spreadsheets;
- Participate in the validation process, the Data Qualification process and in the training process;
- Review Data Load Summary Report; URSs, FSs and SDSs in HPQC gALM system; TSs and execute functional Test runs in the gALM system; Data Qualification TSs and execute Data Qualification Test runs in the gALM system;
- Understanding and initiation of Deviations including risk and impact assessments and nderstanding and initiation Change Control required for the introduction new software, equipment or retirement.
- Bachelor or Master degree in microbiology or related field with LIMS experience;
- Proven knowledge of microbiological quality control testing performed in a pharmaceutical company: i.e. Environmental monitoring, bioburden, sterility and endotoxine testing;
- Quick to learn the site business processes with respect to all Laboratory and Quality functions;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Strong analytical, scientific oriented mindset and attitude;
- Compliance should be your second ‘nature’ (GMP);
- Excellent written (English) and verbal communication skills (English and Dutch);
- Pro-active team player;
- Results oriented.
This is a responsible job with good employment conditions.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 10656.