Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or another business related discipline? Then this job could be something for you!
In this function you will be ultimately responsible for co-ordination and execution of all end to end activities to ensure full availability of raw materials and components within a challenging clinical environment and implementation of new products on the site. The role includes the coordination and completion of targets assigned by NPI project manager on requested time, within budget and within scope. You’re also responsible for continuous improvement of the NPI material availability process and planning process.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Deliver raw materials and components within timelines provided by NPI Project Manager/Team.
- Ensure material set up is complete and in time for product qualification. Set up and review all planning parameters on regular basis to secure smooth and continuous supply for future demand.
- Monitor and summarize progress of required steps in material introduction. Ensure collaboration and communication to stakeholders.
- Focus on process development and standardization across the platform, encouraging continuous improvements (CI).
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or other business related discipline is essential.
- Supply Chain Certification is preferred e.g. APICS.
- Lean Certification is desirable.
- Experience in Planning/Purchasing in a multi-national environment.
- Experience in the use of SAP is required.
- Project Management experience preferable.
- Strong customer-oriented mindset, making sure that customer requirements are clearly planned for and communicated within the organization.
- Comfortable with collaborative and cross-functional tasks with all other departments within the company
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and implementation of Credo-based actions.
A great job opportunity within a worldwide player in healthcare.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Kenmerk: 9440.