Do you have excellent communication skills and an University Degree or PHD in a biomedical field? Then this job might be something for you!
The department where you’re gonna work (Medical Affairs) is divided into two sub-departments, each with its own role in supporting commercialized drugs. This role sits within the second sub-department Global Medical Affairs (GMA). GMA is responsible for providing medical support for the company’s immunology portfolio, including it’s existing drugs as well as its pipeline drugs.
Within GMA, the core functions of the department are the Therapeutic Area Franchises. We are looking for a specialist for the Dermatology franchise.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Development of therapeutic area expertise;
- Creation of medical materials, such as slide kits;
- Medical and product training;
- Coverage and digestion of medical congresses;
- Medical support to the global, regional and operating company Marketing and Medical teams for specific projects, such as advisory boards and educational events.
- University degree in a biomedical field or (preferred) PhD in biomedical field
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Project management experience
- Strong communication skills, specifically the ability to translate data in comprehensive language & capable of storytelling
- Able to cope with tight and changing timelines and priorities in order to assist a wide range of customers (both externally and internally) from varying cultures and with varying needs.
- Able to handle unpredictability and prioritizing tasks
- Must be able to work independently & be self-motivated
- Must speak, read and write business fluent English
- Must have presentation skills, extensive experience with Powerpoint and other presentation tools, and adept at using technology
- A strong service ethic is essential.
A great job oppurtunity within a worldwide active healthcare company.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 9447.