As Process Engineer you’ll work in a dynamic team in which technology, process design and leadership skills are combined. Want to know more?
We are currently looking for a Medior Process Engineer. You’ll take overall responsibility for the process and process control functionality for projects in the oil, gas and (petro-)chemical industry. A responsible role in a diverse working environment. You will work on a project based in Rotterdam. This is a short term, fulltime function. A long term contract may be possible in the future.
- During conceptual engineering you develop the process configuration that best supports the client’s business case.
- During the following design and engineering phases you ensure that the required functionality is maintained throughout the project.
- Engineering activities include basic and detailed engineering services, primarily in support of other disciplines such as piping and instruments. P&ID development, line sizing / hydraulics, line lists, process calculations for equipment and instruments, equipment and instrument data sheets, control and safeguarding narratives, vendor document review.
- Activities also include Basis of Design development in cooperation with the client. Scope definition, PFD/P&ID development, writing BOD documents, safety reviews.
- Towards project completion, you are involved in testing and start-up of the facility.
- More senior engineers actively support the business development process by supporting clients with their definition of new projects and by preparing competitive proposals.
- A basic understanding of the activities and deliverables of other disciplines will be helpful.
- HBO/TU level in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience in the oil, gas and petrochemical industry.
- You are an independent person with a hands on mentality
- Experience with developing BOD’s is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch is a must: good oral and written communication skills required
A job at a great engineering company and exciting projects to work on.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Diederik van Straalen, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Kenmerk: 8995.