This is an exciting job as part of a team of experts who treat each other as equals, at a globally active company.
You’ll be part of a biopharmaceutical organization with sites in Germany and the Netherlands. At our Amsterdam-based center the focus lies on the GMP-compliant microbial based production of recombinant proteins, vaccines and live microbials as drug substance and drug product.
Your tasks will be:
- Transfer and scale up of developed processes to the production sites
- Participation in project teams as representative for the manufacturing department
- Writing production protocols and technical reports, support trouble shooting
- Implementing innovations in production, purchasing equipment
- Process Validation
To fulfil this challenging function we are looking for a technical orientated personality with work experience in a multidisciplinary environment.
- University degree in medical biology, biochemistry, or biotechnology
- Several years of work experience in upstream process science, manufacturing principles and techniques in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment
- Well established oral and written communication capabilities in (Dutch and) English
- Solution oriented, science minded and innovative
- Experience with GMP is preferred
A challenging position at a big biopharmaceutical organization.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Diederik van Straalen, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 9205.