As a Process Owner you're be responsible for the manufacturing process of a product. Something for you? Read on!
We are looking for a colleague to strengthen the team as Process Owner. In this position you will be responsible for the manufacturing process of a product (depending on the size and complexity of a product, this can also be part of a manufacturing process).
This means that you:
- Investigate problems and, once you have determined the root cause, identify and implement actions that help prevent such problems from happening again.
- Act as the expert for the manufacturing process of the product.
- Make sure that the process is running properly, i.e., delivering product of the right quality and quantity.
- A completed BSc/MSc/PhD in a relevant life sciences field, e.g., biopharmaceutical sciences, biotechnology, biochemistry, or chemical engineering: BSc: 5 years’ experience minimum. MSc level: 2 years’ experience minimum
- Knowledge of and experience with biotechnology and manufacturing processes (that can be in the fields of fermentation/cell culture and/or purification).
- Affinity with automation and data analytics is desirable.
- Is capable of working both individually and in teams. Is capable of leading teams.
- Excellent communication skills, decision-making skills and able to negotiate. These skills help you to effectively pursue opportunities and achieve results.
- Strike a balance between theoretical/conceptual thinking and applying expertise in a practical and pragmatic way.
- Can work in a quality-oriented environment (CGMP).
A job opportunity at a big biopharmaceutic company.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 9512.