Are you looking for a job as Project Manager and do you have min. 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry? Would you like to be part of improving health worldwide? Read this vacancy and find out if this function fits you!
This organization is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. The employees are at the core of their success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. They offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. They are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both their generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how they improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join them on their journey of growth!
Your Role as Project Manager, QC Method Implementation and Transfer
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, monitoring and completing project activities being successfully executed within the Method Implementation & Transfer group and implemented in the Quality Control department. Examples are analytical method transfers, validations, quality improvement projects, monitoring CAPAs, investigating and implementing new techniques etc.
- Develop project plans by collecting relevant information regarding the project; checking registrations files, drafting transfer plans;
- Develop and execute activity planning. Provide management reports on status of the (QC)-project activities;
- Establish and maintain network within all interested organizational units so that relevant information is available in an efficient and effective way and that it is shared appropriately with all stakeholders;
- If necessary, assemble, organize and lead the multidisciplinary project team, consisting of participants from the different departments within QC, in such a way that results, deliverables and information are delivered in a timely and complete manner;
- Implement project results in routine QC production processes;
- Support and guide analysts in analytical challenges, in advance problem solving, trouble shooting.
- Bachelor/Masters/PhD in life sciences, or equivalent experience;
- Min 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry;
- Project management experience;
- Strong analytical chemistry background;
- Good knowledge of analytical method validation/transfer and pharmacopeia methods;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and a strong analytical oriented mindset;
- Good knowledge of Pharmaceutical quality systems and production processes;
- Good scientific analytical attitude.
This is a responsible job with good employment conditions.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie als Project Manager, QC Method Implementation and Transfer is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Kenmerk: 10783.