As the new QA Officer you'll be working at a dynamic, globally active company.
We offer you exciting work as part of a team of experts who treat each other as equals. All over the world. In our biopharmaceutical organization with sites in Germany and the Netherlands we are fast-growing. At our Amsterdam-based center the focus lies on the GMP-compliant microbial based production of recombinant proteins, vaccines and live microbials as drug substance and drug product.
Your tasks will be:
- Writing and review of GMP documents Writing and review of deviations, CAPAs, environmental and utility monitoring system investigations and reports, change controls
- Participate in project teams as MF project lead
- Execution of internal audits according to audit plan and support during external audits (clients and governmental bodies)
- Coordination, maintenance and administration of manufacturing systems.
- Training Coordinator Chairman of Tier meetings and environmental and utility monitoring board Meetings
- Profound knowledge of Dutch and English language, verbally and written
- Minimum of education of HBO level in the orientation of Chemistry, (Micro)Biology or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- A minimum of 4 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- A few years experience as a QA Officer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Computer fluency in MS Office, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint; knowledge of TrackWise is a plus
- Experience with FDA compliance is a plus
Exciting work as part of a team of experts who treat each other as equals. All over the world.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Diederik van Straalen, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 8604.