Are you looking for a new job as QA Officer GMP? Do you have minimum HBO level in the orientation of Chemistry, (Micro)biology or Pharmaceutical Sciences and a minimum of 2 years QA work experience in the pharmaceutical industry? Maybe this will be your future job!
We offer you an exciting job opportunity as part of a team of experts who treat each other as equals all over the world. In our pharmaceutical organization with sites in the Netherlands we are fast-growing. At our plant which is based in the Randstad, the focus lies on the GMP-compliant production of pharmaceutical drug products, vaccines and more.
Your tasks will be:
- Writing and review of GMP and SOP documents, writing and review of Deviations, CAPA’s, QS-maintenance, Audits, Change Controls, Batch Release and Documentation, Root Cause Analysis, Continiuous Improvements and Training coordination;
- Occasionally participation in project teams as a project lead;
- Execution of internal audits according to audit plan and support during external audits;
- Coordination, maintenance and administration of manufacturing systems.
- Minimum of education of HBO level in the orientation of Chemistry, (Micro)Biology or Pharmaceutical Sciences;
- A minimum of 2 years QA work experience in the pharmaceutical industry;
- One or more years of work experience as a QA Officer;
- Profound knowledge of the English language (Dutch is concidered as a plus), verbally and written;
- Computer fluency in MS Office, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint; knowledge of TrackWise, SAP and LIMS is a plus;
- Knowledge of FDA is a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
This is a responsible job with good employment conditons.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Jan de Meijer, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 10631.