Do you have HBO level in a life science study and are you in for a new challenge? This job may be something for you!
We are looking for someone reinforce our coordination team as release and stability coordinator with main focus on support to our release and stability process of our vaccines. As coordinator you are responsible for the coordination of the release of batches from requesting samples to reporting of the certificate of the Analysis (CoA).
Additionally, you coordinate the start of the stability studies of our batches. You will be the single point of contact for the relevant stakeholders such as our production sites, project managers and stability scientists. You are able to work in an ever changing environment with short timelines. You are able to work closely with your fellow coordinators and together bring the team to the next level.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Accountable for the proper coordination of our release process and initiation of coordination of stability studies.
- First point of contact for key stakeholders
- Acts as primary and/or subject matter expert for Quality during regulatory inspections, internal and external GMP-audits.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards (GMP) and production schedules.
- HBO level in a life science study
- 5-10 years of experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in process coordination
- At least 5 years of GMP experience
- Able to prioritize own work
- Able to translate input from many different stakeholders into a concise and clear document/ process.
- Experienced with laboratory management systems or at least decent computer skills.
- Flexible and accurate
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and able to build strong relationships
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English. Dutch is considered a strong plus.
A great temporary position within an important healthcare company.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Kenmerk: 9689.