Are you looking for a job as Scientist - Biomarker? Do you have a post-doc or PhD in (medical) biology or medicine on a research topic in Immunology? Read this vacancy, this pharmaceutical organization is looking for you!
The viral vaccine group is working on the discovery and early development of vaccines for viral infectious diseases. The Biomarker immuno team supports the vaccine development team in providing the data and making decisions that guide the clinical development. The deliverables of the immuno team are essential parts of vaccine development. The crossfunctional nature of the team creates a dynamic environment where both strategy is developed and operational deliverables are tracked. To optimally deliver for each program, support is needed to ensure this team delivers on promises.
- Under the supervision of the Biomarker lead, the Biomarker scientist is asked to assist in the operations of the Biomarker Immuno team, including agenda and minutes. You are expected to take leadership to ensure operational efficiency in this part of the vaccine development program.
- In addition, scientific support will be asked for such as of defined literature searches, drafting and optimizing reporting of clinical immunogenicity results.
- Post-doc/PhD in (medical) biology or medicine on a research topic in Immunology is required;
- Experience in working in the field of immunology;
- 1-2 years of experience working in an academic or biotechnology/pharmaceutical environment is preferred;
- Excellent knowledge and great affinity for working with program management tools;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Goal oriented and accurate;
- Problem solving oriented;
- Pro-active and “can do” mentality.
This is a responsible job with good employment conditions.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 10662.