Do you have at least 3 years of experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech company? Maybe this function as Scientist Clinical Immunology is something for you!
Your main responsibility is to design and execute experiments for the development and validation of immunological assays to be used in the analysis of samples from clinical trials, and to generate high-quality scientific reports to document your work. Besides, you are responsible for the long-term life cycle management of the methods you’re the expert on, together with the key reagents, equipment and data analysis tools required for the assay to be performed.
You’re expected to maintain your technical edge by following relevant literature and knowledge in the field, or by performing experiments on a regular basis, to support assay development processes. Your activities must be executed according to Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP) quality requirements. You’re responsible for instructing associate and assistant scientist on the scientific fundamentals of the assays you’re responsible for and to critically review to the data generated by them.
- PhD in biological/medical sciences or equivalent, with strong immunology or virology background
- At least 3 years of experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech company
- Extensive, hands-on experience in the development to validation of serology or cell-based assays (ELISA, Virus Neutralization Assays, ELISPOT, Flow Cytometry or similar) according to regulatory standards such as ICH, in a company setting
- Excellent skills in technical writing
- Proven knowledge of procedures to establish comparability and bridging of critical reagents
- Experience with set up of experimental plans using the “Design of Experiment (DoE)” principles is a plus
- Knowledge of biostatistics. Experience in statistical programs such SPSS or JMP is a must
- Affinity for data analysis and the thorough review of the data generated by others.
- Experience in high-throughput assays is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English.
- Experienced in working under quality standards such as GCLP, GCP or GMP.
- You're able to remain calm and positive under pressure.
A great job opportunity at an international healthcare company.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 9421.