Are you an experienced QA Engineer and ready for a new challenge?
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
- You will be executing QA tasks that are within the responsibilities of the Quality Department.
- The primary tasks will be to lead cross-functional team to implement LIMS in conformance with the site-specific needs.
- Part of the job is to understand the test methods, optimize the test method process flows and implement LIMS so that efficiently data can be managed.
- Also managing the change control process and the review and approval of validation documents is part of the responsibilities.
- Master and/or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Pharmacy, Computer Science, Chemistry or Bioinformatics OR equivalent through experience.
- Must have minimum 8 years experience in a medical device or pharmaceutical GMP environment. This experience must include working with validation, change control, test methods (IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Experience with the leading and implementation of LIMS project is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with test method and software validation is a plus.
- Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized and accurate manner.
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter, hands-on
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal communication, and team collaboration skills
- English spoken and written. Dutch is strongly preferred
A great position within a nice working environment.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 9038.