Do you have 5-10 years experience as a Senior Engineer at a pharmaceurical company of engineering firm and are you looking for a new job? Read on!
We are looking for a Senior Specialist Electrical Engineering with a strong affinity for system design applicable to manufacturing and laboratory facilities and cleanrooms, including HVAC and mechanical systems.
You’ll work in a matrix organization and report to the lead engineer facilities. You will be responsible for leading the electrical design in projects through conceptual (FEL2) and basic design (FEL3) phases.
In this role you:
- Will act as subject engineer under direction of a project design manager
- Will act as a subject matter expert for electrical engineering aspects of facilities, installations and cleanrooms
- Has good knowledge of the codes and technologies relevant to electrical designs, such as, but not limited to, NEN1010, security/access networks and relevant MSD standards
- Is expected to have affinity with and basic knowledge of HVAC, mechanical and cleanroom system designs
- Works closely and independently with design partners during concept and basic design phases.
- Design partners will provide the designs which the senior specialist electrical engineer will review and comment on
- Is expected to have a consultancy role in later project phases (detailed design and execution phases) in case project changes occur
- Works on multiple projects based on priority
- BSc degree in Electrical Engineering; background in facility and cleanroom design is highly preferred
- Approx. 5-10 years relevant working experience (as a senior engineer at a pharmaceutical company, high-tech industry and/or working for an engineering firm)
- Self-starting and independent worker
- Excellent communication skills; fluent in Dutch and English
- Good writing and design skills
- Based in Boxmeer - Willingness to travel (20%)
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Ability and willingness to look out for and implement/realize own business improvements
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Exhibiting sound leadership and interpersonal skills
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 10184.