Are you looking for a job in a dynamic, globally active technology company? This is the one!
At the Amsterdam-based center the focus lies on the GMP-compliant microbial based production of recombinant proteins, vaccines and live microbials as drug substance and drug product.
Your tasks will be:
- Preparation (planning, equipment, supplies and facility) of small-scale development runs
- Execution of the development runs, covering both solutions preparation,
- Up Steam Process & Down Stream Process activities
- Analysis and reporting of the obtained data, together with the scientists
- Documentation of general procedures and work instruction.
- Planning and support of maintenance of laboratories.
To fulfill this challenging function we are looking for a research orientated personality with work experience in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Bachelor degree (HLO/WO) in (medical) biology, biochemistry, or biotechnology
- Several years of work experience in microbial cell culturing (using bioreactors), in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment
- Preferably experience with Upstream or Downstream e.g. filtration and chromatography techniques
- Well established oral and written communication capabilities in (Dutch and) English
- Solution oriented and flexible team player
A great position within a biopharmaceutical company that's globally active.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Diederik van Straalen, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 9076.