Are you looking for a dynamic, globally active technology company - yet at the same time, you appreciate a value-oriented, trusting company?
We offer you exciting work as part of a team of experts who treat each other as equals. All over the world. In this biopharmaceutical organization with sites in Germany and the Netherlands the company is fast-growing.
At our Amsterdam-based center the focus lies on the GMP-compliant microbial based production of recombinant proteins, vaccines and live microbials as drug substance and drug product.
Your tasks will be:
- Environmental -and utility monitoring; sampling and testing
- Testing of intermediates, Drug Substance and Drug Product using microbiological techniques
- Testing of raw materials by Growth Promotion
- Testing Participation in the practical execution of validation studies for product specific methods
- Data review and writing of quality documents, e.g. deviations, change control and OOS investigations.
- At least a serveral years experience in the Microbiology
- Bachelor’s degree in life science, biotechnology or equivalent (HLO)
- Several years of work experience in a pharmaceutical/GMP environment
- Good oral and written communication capabilities in Dutch and English
- Independent, structured and flexible
A great position at a globally active company.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Diederik van Straalen, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 9104.